So today mark's the beginning of my new blog. My goal is to keep this up through my first year of teaching to kind of document the adventures that I will be sure to encounter. I'll be starting with the interview/application process, and going forward from there. I'm sure other aspects of my life will enter into this too, and that I will eventually stop using it, but here's a start.
So far, I've interviewed at 7 different districts, and have had 3 interviews with one! I have 4 more interviews scheduled over the next two weeks, and will probably get a few more phone calls before the end of the month. I've gotten at least one rejection from those 7 districts, and I'm definitely expecting one more soon. After all my whining about not getting any phone calls for interviews, now I wish people would stop calling! I don't have the time, money, or energy to keep doing this.
Keeping our fingers crossed that I get hired next week... should be getting called from 4 different districts with interview results. Maybe I'll have options?! I'm not getting my hopes up about that though. Just trying to get through the next 2 months of craziness and give up control of my life... time will tell how well I do with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment