Friday, August 31, 2012

Gradebooks (updated)

Sat down tonight to play with Excel and see what I could come up with as far as making my own paper gradebook.  I don't use it for recording test scores, I use it for keeping track of homework and weekly review sheets, so I needed something where I could essentially fit a check-mark in the box, but also track attendance with it.  

Thank you to Mrs. Hester for solving my problem for me!  :-D  She created (and shared!) an Excel document that gives me space to track attendance and homework assignments in the same place.  I tweaked it a little so that I can fit my class of 28 onto one page (and just hope that that class doesn't get any bigger or I'll be in trouble).  Tuesday when I am back at work, I will have to find time to print all these pages and run out to Staples to get it ready for Thursday (spiral bind it and laminate the cover).


Huge huge thanks to all the wonderful bloggers who share their stuff so we don't have to start from scratch. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment